The Admission Board implements the admissions policy of the school. This policy is consistent with the school's philosophy. We seek students
• who can succeed in and benefit from the curriculum
• who are able to meet the financial and service obligations required by the school
• whose lives, behavior, and educational goals are in alignment with the philosophy, goals and objectives of the school
• who have demonstrated a desire to attend the school
Priority is given to students from Catholic feeder schools in the geographic area which we serve. Catholic students in non-parochial schools are given second priority. Non-Catholic students who have siblings in the school are the third priority, followed by non-Catholic students from Catholic or Christian schools.
Bishop Montgomery High School , mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, and national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Bishop Montgomery High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Bishop Montgomery High School does not discriminate against any applicant or student because of sex in admissions, educational programs, and activities.
Bishop Montgomery High School has established open enrollment policies in concert with the California Interscholastic Federation state transfer eligibility rules with the following conditions:
1. Bishop Montgomery High School is a Catholic coeducational high school whose philosophy and mission are based on the call of the bishops of the United States in, "To Teach as Jesus Did."
2. Bishop Montgomery High School accepts students on a space available basis.
3. Bishop Montgomery High School charges tuition for its educational services.
4. Bishop Montgomery High School has admissions requirements pertaining to academic standards and behavior.