Bishop Montgomery High School Music Department
Spring Break Tour to Japan - April 2-9, 2018
The Bishop Music Department is very excited to announce that 18 students and 9 chaperones will be traveling to the lovely country of Japan during Spring Break 2018!
The trip includes:
- Visit Kashiwa School, meet students and teachers, hear the famous Kashiwa Brass Band
- Tour of Toyota City robotic automotive factory
- Visit Hiroshima International Peace Park
- Visit Kyoto Golden Palace
- See the sights of Tokyo - shrines, temples, museums, restaurants, and of course "sakura" - cherry blossom season!
See the video below for our Jazz Combo, which plans to perform while in Japan!