Welcome, we're excited you've taken the first step to becoming a Knight at Bishop Montgomery High School!
To begin the application process, please select the "Application" button to the right. Bishop Montgomery reviews transfer student applications on a rolling basis and accepts students as space allows.
The transfer student application consists of:
- Application & Application Fee
- Math Teacher Evaluation Form
- English Teacher Evaluation Form
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Financial Clearance Form (not required for public/charter school students)
- Transcripts from Current School
To check on the status of your application and our receipt of the above forms, please log into your application account. Bishop Montgomery will update an applicant's status as documents are received. Once an application is complete, it will be reviewed by our admissions committee and the applicant will be notified of admission status.
For questions regarding the transfer student process, please contact Doug Mitchell at email@example.com or (310) 540-2021 x252 or Yvette Vigon-Morffi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 540-2021 x231.