Senior's Applying To El Camino College
As you may know by now, El Camino College has moved to virtual instruction and only essential campus functions are being offered at this time. As an alternative, I am sharing a few virtual opportunities for students to complete the Path to Enroll (Orientation, Assessment, Educational Plan).
- New Student Orientation
- Will be offered daily at 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Students will receive an invitation in personal and El Camino College email. In addition, we will answer any questions that students have about completing the assessment survey, South Bay Promise application, and any other support program applications. After students attend an orientation session, we will call them to schedule a virtual appointment with an outreach counselor.
- Educational Planning
- Students will have the opportunity to meet with a counselor after completing the new student orientation. It is possible the meeting may be virtual or via telephone. This will depend on student access to technology.
- Open Forums
- We will offer open forum for students to ask us any questions they may have.
- These sessions will be offered daily from 2:30 -3:30 PM.
- The open forums can be accessed via this link: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/876788172
- Prospective Student Session
- For students that have not applied to El Camino College and have general questions about the college will be hosting on Thursdays at 4:00 PM.