Opportunities to Support BMHS Athletics
Bishop Montgomery High School offers several opportunities for businesses, organizations, and community members to support either the general athletic fund or specific teams/programs.
Benefits of Partnering with Bishop Montgomery
- Companies benefit from association with a local, prominent non-profit educational organization. Bishop Montgomery has approximately 1,000 students each year and over 16,000 alumni.
- Increase company exposure through print media, banner signage, event acknowledgment, and online exposure.
- All sponsors will have their company logo/name and website link on the Athletic Corporate Sponsors page (clink link on the right)
- The BMHS website receives approximately 4,000 hits per day.
- Show support for the mission of Bishop Montgomery, which is to provide quality Catholic education primarily to college-bound students of varied academic abilities
- Donations may be tax-deductible.
Sponsor a Bishop Montgomery Athletic Event
Each year BMHS hosts a number of events for the parents, alumni, and greater school community. Contact the Development Office to learn how your company can underwrite any of the following events:
Athletic Hall of Fame
- Annual event held in the fall in conjunction with a home football game. This event brings together past and present members of the community. Each year, honorees are inducted into the BMHS Athletic Hall of Fame in a ceremony held in the gymnasium and at halftime of that night’s football game
Homecoming Event & Football Game
- Each year, Bishop Montgomery’s homecoming event and football game is one of the most well-attended and popular celebrations. Prior to the game, BMHS hosts food trucks from around Los Angeles. The event and game is attended by current students, parents, faculty, alumni, and friends of BMHS.
Athletic Banner Advertisement
- The school offers opportunities for corporations, organizations, and community members to purchase a banner for display at all home football, soccer, and/or baseball games.
- Football Season / $600 per year
- Boys' & Girls' Soccer Season / $500 per year
- Baseball Season / $500 per year
- All-Season Banner / $1300 per year
- All businesses/corporations/organizations that purchase a banner will also have their company website (and link) on the BMHS athletic website.
- Several BMHS athletic teams print programs for their seasons (football, girls' volleyball, boys' basketball, girls' basketball, baseball, softball, boys' volleyball) and offer opportunities for corporations, organizations, community members, parents, families, and friends to purchase an ad for the program. Ad sizes and prices vary.
- For information on purchasing an ad for a sport, contact the following:
- Football / Andy Marafino / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Volleyball / Keegan Featherstone / email@example.com
- Boys' Basketball / Doug Mitchell / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Basketball / Camille Buckley / email@example.com
- Baseball / Eric Fuller / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball / Gary Ferrin / email@example.com
- Boys' Volleyball / Kevin Norman / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our business/corporate opportunities, contact Andy Marafino, Director of Development, at 310.540.2021 x246 or email@example.com