Private Bus Information
Created for families who want to continue a strong spiritual and academic program for their children, BMHS’ bus service helps minimize the transportation challenges many parents face— conflicting work schedules, carpool, public buses, increasing gas prices, and automobile wear and tear— while ensuring safe transportation to one of the South Bay’s best schools.
Bishop Montgomery’s student bus service currently offers one route that brings students from the Westchester/El Segundo/Manhattan Beach area to BMHS. Please see the flyer below for more information about the route and stops available.
Global Transportation, a private company, provides the buses, for exclusive use by Bishop Montgomery students, for the entire school year. Students may choose daily round-trip transportation, daily afternoon transportation only, or intermittent passage on an as-needed basis. Below are the costs and payment plans.
Full Year Round Trip - $1,695 annually
Full Year AM or PM - $925 annually
Book of 10 One-Way Passes - $125 per book
***Note - payment must be made by credit card (MC / Visa / Discover / AMEX) or may be added onto your SMART Tuition.
In need of a carpool Monday - Friday, after school. Corner of Carson and Cabrillo in Old Torrance area. Can drive your student to school in the mornings Monday - Friday (will leave at 7:05am). Please contact Leigh Shindo at 310-529-6234
In need of a rides home from school to North Redondo (two blocks south of the corner of Rindge Lane and Artesia Blvd). Willing to pay for rides. Please contact Peggi at (424) 237-6687 or email@example.com , work (310) 674-5030 x634
Looking for a carpool partner who lives in or near the Miracle Mile area (Olympic/LaBrea/Fairfax). Please contact Denise at 323.574.6095.
- Looking for a carpool in Redondo Beach, corner of Slauson and Belmont. Willing to drive in the morning, but needs someone to pick-up after school. Please contact Christine at (310) 347-7303.
- Back and forth from Maple Avenue in Torrance across from the City of Torrance. Willing to reimburse for the ride Monday thru Friday. Must have a valid driver's license and insurance. Please call Valerie at (310) 781-9334.
- Looking for a carpool for two students at 1346 E. 220th St , Carson 90745. Please contact Karen at 310-303-5479.
- Looking for a carpool from the city of Lawndale at the corner of 154th St. and Prairie Ave. Please email Zhong Min Ning at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a carpool from South Torrance. Email email@example.com
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add or remove your carpool information. Thank you.